we can help
Do you need crisis assistance?
The Christian Mission offers safety net assistance through the following programs:
- Crisis Assistance for Rent & Utilities
- Food Pantry
- Free Clothing & Household Goods Resource Store
To start receiving help, please review the eligibility guidelines and fill out the form by clicking the button below. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for an intake specialist to contact you to set up an appointment.
All individuals or families must request an appointment to become certified. Please see the list below of items you should bring on your first visit.
- Proof of Residence (a piece of mail addressed to you within the last 30 days)
- Picture ID
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Proof of income for all household members
For full services, individuals/families must reside in Zip Codes: 28115, 28117, 28166, 28123, 28125, or 27013.
Contact Beth, Intake Specialist, for more information on our services at: email@example.com